CQC Roller Banners
We are confident that our roller banners units have an excellent build quality. The graphics for all units are printed onto SoFlat Grey Backed Light Stop material which is anti-curl, anti-glare and anti-scuff and the print quality is always superb.
Many other retailers print onto a PVC material which does not stay flat, but will curl up at the edges. Also, if there is a light source behind the banner, the vertical support pole will cast a visible shadow down the centre of the graphic.
For your artwork to be produced accurately, please ensure that you follow the requirements below.
If you would like any assistance with setting up your artwork, please call us.
All artwork must be supplied:
• With 5mm bleed
• With crop marks
• With each design as a separate file or page
• With file names that include the finished dimensions and a description (eg. “3m x 1m Description.pdf”)
• At the correct width-to-height ratio
• In CMYK colour mode
• With all images embedded
• With all fonts converted to outlines/curves/shapes
• With all visible in-canvas template elements removed
Accepted file formats:
EPS (Encapsulated PostScript, CS6 and below)
AI (Adobe Illustrator, CS6 and below)
PSD (Adobe Photoshop, recommended flattened)
TIFF (recommended flattened)
JPG/JPEG (recommended high-resolution)
If you would like us to design the artwork for your roller banner, please contact us on 01772 461457 or email@example.com for a quotation.